Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finally... an update!!!

Wow!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in sooo long!  Here are finally some pictures of the new pups.  Sadly, only two of them survived... but they sure are cute!  Some of these pictures I have had for quite a while, I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet.

Well, here they are!  Enjoy!

These first four are from before they had their eyes open, which would have been Aug. 8

The two  of them =)


One little girl (I haven't named them yet)...



and the other little girl!

I'm not quite sure which one this is =)

 Now here are some of them with their eyes open on Aug. 17.

This one is probably my favorite! :)

One little girl...

and the other one =)

Another random pic.
 They are soo crazy when they first open their eyes that I had trouble keeping them still enough to take some pictures... until I put them in this little box! =)
So cute!

Peeking over the edge

up close
Hope you enjoyed!  I will try to take some more recent pictures of them... and actually post them while they are still recent! =)

4 comments:

Moe said...

When I first saw your photos I thought you were holding black olives lol! But, YES! They are really truly adorable :)...

Moe

ffnftgerbils said...

Haha! So funny! I completely agree that they are adorable... just in case you didn't already know. =)

Jewelielie said...

I don't think baby gerbil pictures have made me squee as much as these. My goodness they're so adorable~!

Are you going to return them to the pet store when they're older or keeping them for yourself? They're just so lovely, I would have trouble parting with them! XD

ffnftgerbils said...

I'm planning to keep these ones... they're just way too cute!